Sony releases firmware Update 2.0 for A6000 with XAVC S and that shortens start-up time for Sony a7, a7R and a7S mirrorless cameras.
Improvements over version 1.20:
- The startup time is shortened
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 2.00:
- Improves camera function and provides picture improvement for the new lenses (SEL35F14Z, SEL24240, SEL28F20, SEL90M28G)
- Improves the power-on time after downloading the Smart Remote Control application of the PlayMemories Camera Apps™.
- Provides support for the SEL70200G lens:
- Supports the “Fast Hybrid AF” function and future Fast Hybrid AF compatible E mount lenses
- Adds the “Focus hold button” function
- Reduces start-up time:
- The start-up time has been reduced in cases when the camera is switched on immediately after being switched off
- Improves image quality
- Provides support for additional PlayMemories Camera Apps and additional features for previously supported apps:
- Supports the “Liveview Grading” and “Smooth Reflection” applications
- Supports the smooth automatic exposure feature in the “Time-lapse” application ver. 2.00 and later